Snow Algae Powder™ has been internationally recognised as the: Key to Skin`s Longevity www.snow-algae.com
Well, longevity is actually no longer a secret. It is now known that caloric restriction increases the lifespan of organisms. Swiss researches from world-renowend Mibelle Biochemistry Group have discovered how to translate this amazing anti-aging effect into skin care with Snow Algae Powder and thus dramatically improve the longevity of the skin cells. In fact, Snow Algae Powder protects and activates two key factors of the caloric restriction pathway: the Klotho Longevity Gene and the AMPK Energy Sensor that together lead to a strong improvement in cellular defences, powerful oxidative stress resistance, cell detoxification and accelerated natural repair.
- Skin is visibly rejuvenated.
- The skin barrier is reinforced.
- In addition, enzymes that destroy collagen are considerably reduced.
- Skin appears significantly younger, healthier and detoxified as age spots are less visible.
- The age-induced decrease in collagen production in the skin is stopped and even reversed.
- The boundary surface between the dermis and the epidermis recovers its original papillary architecture
The Red Snow Mystery
In summertime, perpetual snow fields on Swiss Alpine mountains are tinged with a color that is a mixture of red and pink. This incredible phenomenon is caused by snow algae. Snow algae are able to survive the extreme conditions of alpine and polar snow fields. They even have the unique ability to actively live at a temperature of approximately 0 °C with very low nutrient levels. Conversely, most other plants in these conditions either reduce their metabolic activities or are simply unable to survive. Following years of research and testing Swiss scientists were able to prove that the valuable stress response molecules produced by the algae in these extreme environmental conditions can protect the youthfulness of the skin in an effective manner.